Tag: beats by dr. dre
Beats today announced the release of new Solo2 Wireless on-ear headphones, the first major new product the company has released since joining the team at Apple last May. "We're taking the most popular headphone in the world and adding wireless Bluetooth functionality to it," Beats President...
With Apple's $3 billion acquisition of Beats now officially a done deal (having received both European and U.S. regulatory approval just last week), Apple is moving quickly to more prominently feature the company's products on its website. Earlier today, Apple updated the accessories section of...
Apple's $3 billion acquisition of Beats was just approved by EU antitrust regulators, Engadget reported earlier today. A press release on the matter relayed that Beats coming under the Apple umbrella doesn't raise any anti-competitive concerns -- with respect to headphones -- because "the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration