Tag: beats by dr. dre
With Apple's $3 billion acquisition of Beats now officially a done deal (having received both European and U.S. regulatory approval just last week), Apple is moving quickly to more prominently feature the company's products on its website. Earlier today, Apple updated the accessories section of...
Apple's $3 billion acquisition of Beats was just approved by EU antitrust regulators, Engadget reported earlier today. A press release on the matter relayed that Beats coming under the Apple umbrella doesn't raise any anti-competitive concerns -- with respect to headphones -- because "the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features