Tag: beats electronics
The Wall Street Journal is reporting that Apple has appointed Ian Rogers, the head of Beats' subscription-music service, to run iTunes Radio. Three executives from Beats -- Rogers, Dr. Dre, and Jimmy Iovine -- joined Apple as part of the company's purchase of the music service and headphone manufa...
It's the TUAW Daily Update, your source for Apple news in a convenient audio format. You'll get some the top Apple stories of the day in three to five minutes for a quick review of what's happening in the Apple world. You can listen to today's Apple stories by clicking the player at the top of ...
With its US$3 billion acquisition of Beats now official, Apple now has a music subscription service that runs on a number of smartphone platforms that aren't named iOS. Given Apple's historic disinterest in releasing cross platform applications, it's only fair to wonder what will become of the Bea...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)