Tag: business 2.0
The New York Post is reporting that digital journalist Josh Quittner is leaving Time magazine to join startup Flipboard as its new editorial director. Flipboard is a personalized social magazine app for the iPad. You can enter your Facebook and Twitter accounts and follow any number of sites' RSS ...
That's right folks, everyone's favorite iCeo, Steven P. Jobs matters! At least according to Business 2.0. They just released their list of '50 People Who Matter' and Steveo clocks in at number 5. Ahead of him we find people like Rupert Murdoch, Sergey and Larry from Google, Paul Jacobs and at ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service