Tag: business 2.0
The New York Post is reporting that digital journalist Josh Quittner is leaving Time magazine to join startup Flipboard as its new editorial director. Flipboard is a personalized social magazine app for the iPad. You can enter your Facebook and Twitter accounts and follow any number of sites' RSS ...
That's right folks, everyone's favorite iCeo, Steven P. Jobs matters! At least according to Business 2.0. They just released their list of '50 People Who Matter' and Steveo clocks in at number 5. Ahead of him we find people like Rupert Murdoch, Sergey and Larry from Google, Paul Jacobs and at ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements