Tag: carrot fit
Over the past few years I have owned five or more Fitbit One trackers. Last year I got an Aria scale, which wirelessly transmits my body fat percentage and weight to Fitbit's servers. Of course, if you have bought into the Fitbit ecosystem you may also be aware that the company charges you if yo...
OK, flabby human. It's time to get fit. Last February we reviewed CARROT fit, the judgmental fitness app from CARROT. As we said last time, its methodologies aren't for everyone. The app uses humor and motivational ribbing to get you moving. I think it's funny, especially when my electronic fitne...
I've long been a fan of CARROT To-Do for keeping me motivated with my daily list of "things I must do today." Our review of To-Do is here, but the basic idea is that the app's "AI construct" gets mad when you don't check in or accomplish tasks. While being berated, overall, isn't a good thing, som...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter