Your tax dollars at work: the crack team at US-CERT (United States Computer Emergency Readiness Team) has posted a tech alert & vulnerability list for Apple's most recent security update and the 10.4.9 release, which both provide patches for a slew of flaws. Interestingly, some of the patches a...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter