For about $100 (£50), Wired has found a Nano clone that appears to offer more features than the $250 (£129) real thing. Your money buys you a 4GB player with video support, an FM tuner, and a built-in voice recorder. Wired's Charlie Sorrel describes the sales presentation as cheeky...
Some people have all the luck. In this case, it's Adam Robert Guha over at LowEndMac who found a $25 Snow iMac at a thrift store. The store (obviously) didn't know much about it, so when he got the machine home he found that it had a 500 MHz PPC CPU, 30GB hard drive and 384 MB of RAM. Adam went for...
I don't know how long this has been going on, but Sam's Club apparently carries the iPod. I spotted it at my neighborhood Club this weekend at the lowest price I've seen so far: $289.98 for a 5G 30 GB black model. Maybe they didn't want to let Cosco have all the fun in selling iMacs? No word on...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Runtastic 5.0 update brings redesign, hydration monitoring and more to the fitness app
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates
- Daily App: Snippit mixes music with photos in a very social way
- Sonos announces new controller apps for Mac and iOS
- Tipbit relaunches with smart search and Evernote integration to help make your digital life simpler
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations