If you're an iPad fan and a foodie, chances are that you have more than a few of the great iPad cooking apps. With the holidays coming up, it's also likely you're going to be spending more time in the kitchen than usual. If you like combining your iPad with your culinary skills, I highly...
Chef: "You've got to hold the [iPhone] like you would hold your lover. Gently, yet firmly." Legendary entertainer Isaac Hayes has passed on, but iTunes remembers him with this tribute page that highlights his amazing music career. Of course for many of us, it wasn't just his musical legacy but his...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update