If you're an iPad fan and a foodie, chances are that you have more than a few of the great iPad cooking apps. With the holidays coming up, it's also likely you're going to be spending more time in the kitchen than usual. If you like combining your iPad with your culinary skills, I highly...
Chef: "You've got to hold the [iPhone] like you would hold your lover. Gently, yet firmly." Legendary entertainer Isaac Hayes has passed on, but iTunes remembers him with this tribute page that highlights his amazing music career. Of course for many of us, it wasn't just his musical legacy but his...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free