If you're an iPad fan and a foodie, chances are that you have more than a few of the great iPad cooking apps. With the holidays coming up, it's also likely you're going to be spending more time in the kitchen than usual. If you like combining your iPad with your culinary skills, I highly recomm...
Chef: "You've got to hold the [iPhone] like you would hold your lover. Gently, yet firmly." Legendary entertainer Isaac Hayes has passed on, but iTunes remembers him with this tribute page that highlights his amazing music career. Of course for many of us, it wasn't just his musical legacy but his ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app