The sound of Steve Jobs saying 'iPhone' was music to many an Apple fan's ears yesterday, but it seems Steve may have spoken too soon. The Associated Press is reporting that Cisco is planning on suing Apple over the use of the word 'iPhone,' which Cisco has a trademark on. It was reported that Apple ...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)