Late word here at TUAW world headquarters: our fearless blogmeister Scott McNulty is scheduled to appear on CNBC's "Fast Money" tonight, discussing the fun and festivity surrounding WWDC. Top rumor sites hint that he may be wearing some sort of tropical attire, possibly a shirt with a floral ...
Shortly after yesterday's big announcements (apparently he gave a speech or something), Steve Jobs appeared on CNBC to talk about the new iPods and the movies that are now a part of the iTunes Store. He mentions the "seasonal" aspect of iPod sales, and that they're optimistic heading into the ...
A number of folks have sent this interview that His Steveness did on CNBC right before the Fifth Avenue store opened. Notice the elevator in the back there, no need to worry about getting a stroller or wheelchair down those glass stairs. ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Twitter updates its OS X client
- Delicious Monster releases Delicious Library 3 with companion iOS scanner app
- Drafts 3.0 adds draft and action management, much more
- Apple Store app updated with iPhone upgrade notifications
- Kashoo Version 2.1 adds new features just in time for taxes
- Microsoft SkyDrive 3.0 update finally makes it into the App Store