So you've got a lot of large AVI and/or DivX files lying around. Perhaps you've decided to rip all your DVD's to DivX format to create a media center with your new Intel Mac mini. But because ripping takes a lot of time and you don't trust HD's, you also want to back up the ripped movies using that ...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter