Hot off the heels of the news that the iPhone is dominating independent mobile gaming comes this interesting statistic: 14% of all people downloading mobile games are doing so on an iPhone. Market research group comScore says that not only is the iPhone picking up double digits of all game downloads ...
According to a study by internet traffic analyst comScore, Apple currently leads in website traffic in the computer hardware category, attracting more than 36.7 million unique visitors this year as of February. Compared to last year, Apple garnered 24.2 million visitors in the same amount of time, ...
Rapaport News reports that online retail sales have jumped this season, up by 60 percent or more in many European countries, which by any measure is a significant gain. The article, which is based on a ComScore report, out of the Reston, VA-based research firm, states that online consumer spending ...
MacNN found a survey from comScore Media Metrix for the month of August which ranked apple.com as the 14th most visited site in the U.S. with 31.5 million unique visitors. On the top of the list is Yahoo! with more than 131.3 million visitors, while Dell surprisingly leapt from 47 to 35, though ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client
- Delicious Monster releases Delicious Library 3 with companion iOS scanner app
- Drafts 3.0 adds draft and action management, much more
Featured Storiesmore stories
I'm never leaving home without my pogo connect again. Love this thing.