Why wouldn't they? I know about a dozen people who have switched to AT&T precisely because they are the only US iPhone game in town (mostly). The exclusivity ends 2010, but SAI asks, will Apple renew its contract with AT&T? The biggest problem plaguing iPhones appears to be the network --...
Last week came the sneak peek at internal AT&T memos meant to coach employees on the sale of unsubsidized iPhones. Today, there's news that Apple has begun selling no-contract iPhones at their retail stores. You can grab an 8GB iPhone 3G for $599 or a 16GB model for $699, take it home and do...
If the iPhone's prices of $500 and $600 with contract were a little too much for your wallet to stomach, you might take solace in some new info allegedly leaked from a Cingular AT&T consumer survey (Wait: do wallets really have stomachs?). Engadget has the details on the possibility of the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dragon Dictate 4 released today with new features and speed enhancements
- Instapaper updates iOS app with AirPlay support and more
- Pic Scanner has been improved and the price lowered
- Apple issues iOS 7.0.6 / 6.1.6 security updates
- WunderMap: The weather app gets a "wunderful" update
- Voila screen recorder for OS X