In a strangely humorous case of "what goes around comes around", the law firm that helped Chinese manufacturer Proview win a US$60 million settlement against Apple for use of the trademark "iPad" in China is now suing Proview to get back at least $2.4 million in legal fees that have been left unp...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter