Tag: credit card processing
WePay is an online payments startup with a different mission -- allowing small businesses to send invoices and collect payments. The company has announced the availability of a free iOS app to give WePay customers the ability to invoice clients and charge their credit cards from virtually anywher...
99Bill, a leading electronic financial service provider in China, is launching a new mobile payment solution that looks surprisingly familiar. The square-shaped 99Bill Card Reader plugs into the audio jack of your iPhone or Android device and lets merchants accept credit card and bank card paym...
Small businesses that are using PayPal to process credit cards but considering the Square service are in luck -- PayPal today unveiled a competitor to Square called "PayPal Here". Like Square, the new service comes with a free card reader dongle. In this case, the card reader has been designed wi...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)