Adobe has just released its beta of Photoshop CS6. Engadget has already had its hands on it and provides a detailed look into the software -- complete with a redesigned UI. Users can try out the beta now. It requires OS X 10.6 or higher and 2 GB of available hard drive space....
After getting a good amount of criticism for changing its upgrade policy late last year, Adobe is offering incentives for Photoshop and Creative Suite CS3 and 4 users to get them to jump on the CS6 bandwagon. Starting with Adobe CS6, Adobe is restricting upgrade pricing just to those who are ...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter