Adobe has just released its beta of Photoshop CS6. Engadget has already had its hands on it and provides a detailed look into the software -- complete with a redesigned UI. Users can try out the beta now. It requires OS X 10.6 or higher and 2 GB of available hard drive space. ...
After getting a good amount of criticism for changing its upgrade policy late last year, Adobe is offering incentives for Photoshop and Creative Suite CS3 and 4 users to get them to jump on the CS6 bandwagon. Starting with Adobe CS6, Adobe is restricting upgrade pricing just to those who are ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs