Adobe has just released its beta of Photoshop CS6. Engadget has already had its hands on it and provides a detailed look into the software -- complete with a redesigned UI. Users can try out the beta now. It requires OS X 10.6 or higher and 2 GB of available hard drive space....
After getting a good amount of criticism for changing its upgrade policy late last year, Adobe is offering incentives for Photoshop and Creative Suite CS3 and 4 users to get them to jump on the CS6 bandwagon. Starting with Adobe CS6, Adobe is restricting upgrade pricing just to those who are ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter