Tag: data rates
Well, I wish I didn't travel internationally so much after seeing the data rates both AT&T and Verizon are offering iPad users for monthly, non-contract plans. If you are deciding on whether to get a Verizon iPad or an AT&T one and will use 1 GB or less of data per month, Verizon just ...
When Rogers/Fido announced the iPhone voice/data plans a few days ago, the proposed rates were not received warmly. Over ten thousand people are letting their eDispleasure be heard on the "Rogers + iPhone3G == Ruined" protest website. Canadian petitioners are unhappy with the high plan rates and ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle