Last Thursday Silicon.com found out that Apple's Korean online store was hacked. The hacking was done by a dude going by the name 'Dinam.' He claims to be Turkish, but there is no way to confirm that. It seems he gained administrative control over the webserver (which was running Apache) that serves...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter