Last Thursday Silicon.com found out that Apple's Korean online store was hacked. The hacking was done by a dude going by the name 'Dinam.' He claims to be Turkish, but there is no way to confirm that. It seems he gained administrative control over the webserver (which was running Apache) that serves ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
Featured Storiesmore stories
I'm never leaving home without my pogo connect again. Love this thing.