Dr. Raymond Soneira of DisplayMate Technologies analyzed the performance of the new iPad's battery when it says it's 100 percent charged versus when it's actually 100 percent charged. Unsurprisingly, he found a discrepancy; it's already been widely reported that the new iPad's charging ...
As pointed out by Ars Technica, a report on the iPad by Dr. Raymond M. Soneira of DisplayMate suggests the tablet device is not fully charged even when the on-screen meter says 100 percent. Dr. Soneira told Ars that he "measured the power actually drawn by the AC Adapter and found that the new ...
DisplayMate, known for its professional monitor and television calibrating tools, took a close look at the retina display of the new iPad and compared it with the iPhone 4 and the iPad 2. In a rather lengthy article, the company runs the three devices through its battery of laboratory and ...
If you have an iPad, an iPhone or any other handheld device with a screen on it, you'll know how important its screen quality is. We spend hundreds of hours staring at (and touching) those displays; they are the primary means of interaction with our devices. Therefore, it's no wonder that ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client
Featured Storiesmore stories
I'm never leaving home without my pogo connect again. Love this thing.