Cryptocurrencies have exploded over the last few years, creating nongovernmental economies that allow users to buy goods with "money" made from ones and zeros. The craze kicked off with Bitcoin, but other competitors are rising with surprising regularity pulling their inspiration from figures like K...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter