I'm no software expert, but if you receive an error similar to the one I have pictured here when trying to install the iTunes 6.0.3 update that Dave Caolo just mentioned, I wouldn't recommend following through. I have no idea what this could mean or what could have caused it, but I think this is...
I recently set Mail on both of my Macs to chose a random signature. From time to time during a .Mac sync, I'll receive an obnoxious sync error claiming that a 'default' signature on one Mac is conflicting with the other. No matter which signature I choose to resolve the conflict, the sync process...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows
- Path gets updates, stand-alone message app
- Parallels Access gets major update, now runs on iPhone (Updated)
- Skype for iPhone is getting a major update next week
- Instagram for iOS adds extensive new editing tools