If you're like me, you sometimes travel with an external battery pack to keep your iPhone or iPad charged if you are on the road or just can't get to a wall outlet. Those battery packs work well, but they are tethered with a cable to your device. So here's something a bit different. The QiStone+ ...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter