Eyefi SD/WiFi cards are a great solution for anyone who wants to shoot photos and immediately have those images sent from a DSLR or point-and-shoot camera to a Mac, iOS device, or even a cloud storage alternative like Dropbox, Flickr and especially Eyefi's own Eyefi Cloud service. Now the...
One of the things that keeps me coming back to the iPhone for photography the ease of sharing photos. The Mobi EyeFi wireless memory card brings a similar experience to almost every digital camera. Basically it's an SD card with a WiFi chipset. Just put it in your camera, set up your Mac, PC or...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more