Sounds like things might not be so squeaky clean in the "iPod City" after all, as Engadget has dug up some dirt on the Foxconn factory's admission of breaching Chinese labor laws. Specifically, Foxconn has admitted their employees work about 80 extra hours each month - which is a tad above and ...
Check out this great shot posted by Flickr user wackymac. Apparently it depicts a Mac assembly line from 1984. He writes: "This is a photo of the original Macintosh factory in Fremont, California. It was the first of its kind for the computer industry, featuring advanced automated technology ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Subway UK restaurant app adds Passbook support
- Dropbox for Mac beta adds automatic screenshot sharing, "Move to Dropbox" contextual menu
- TextWrangler updated to version 4.5.2
- Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions updated, on sale for half price
- iTunes 11.0.4 arrives with some minor bug fixes
- Apple adds Passbook support to iTunes Festival London app