Tag: fetch softworks
Chances are if you used an FTP program on your Mac in the 90s, you used Fetch. The code was purchased from Dartmouth College a while ago, but the software lives on. In this interview Neil Ticktin (Editor-in-Chief, MacTech Magazine and MacNews) talks to Jim Matthews of Fetch Softworks at WWDC 20...
Longtime Mac users are very familiar with Fetch Softworks. The company has been around since 1989, and is named after the classic Mac FTP client -- Fetch. Now Fetch Softworks has branched out with a new addition to the family named Roadshow. Roadshow (free download, $4.99 in-app purchase to r...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter