Tag: fetch softworks
Chances are if you used an FTP program on your Mac in the 90s, you used Fetch. The code was purchased from Dartmouth College a while ago, but the software lives on. In this interview Neil Ticktin (Editor-in-Chief, MacTech Magazine and MacNews) talks to Jim Matthews of Fetch Softworks at WWDC...
Longtime Mac users are very familiar with Fetch Softworks. The company has been around since 1989, and is named after the classic Mac FTP client -- Fetch. Now Fetch Softworks has branched out with a new addition to the family named Roadshow. Roadshow (free download, $4.99 in-app purchase to...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature