Figure, Propellerhead's popular and inspiring music-making app for iOS, has been updated to 1.4. The update makes sharing your musical creations even easier, now with SoundCloud integration (and, by extension, sharing on Facebook and Twitter) and AudioCopy, which allows you to copy and paste yo...
Last March, Propellerhead released Figure for iOS. Figure is a music creation app designed with much of the synth power of Propellerhead's flagship Reason software, like Kong Drum designer and Thor polyphonic synthesizer. The first iteration of Figure was very well received, especially at just ...
Propellerhead -- makers of the music DAW software, Reason -- had a press conference in Frankfurt, Germany yesterday where it announced some exciting new products and features. Most notably for iOS users, Propellerhead announced a brand new music making app, Figure. As indicated by Ernst Natho...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service