Why pay almost twenty bucks for file transfer programs like Anzan when iChat provides essentially the same technology for free? This gallery shows you how to use iChat to send files to your buddies. Just drag a file into the text entry field in your chat window and press return. iChat notifies your...
Billing themselves as "dead simple file sharing for design and media professionals," BoxCloud seems to have a good thing going here. If you deal with a lot of clients and customers who simply aren't hip to FTP or other ways of transferring large files, BoxCloud offers a pretty simple, nay - dead...
iDropper takes an interesting approach to file transfer software by allowing you to easily create cross-platform 'droplets' for drag-and-drop transfer to a server and directory you specify. These droplets can them be shared with friends, clients or anyone else across Mac OS X and Windows who needs...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows
- Path gets updates, stand-alone message app
- Parallels Access gets major update, now runs on iPhone (Updated)