We've already posted about Delta setting up iPads for customers to use, but the company may be making different use of Apple's tablet in the future. It's testing Apple's iPads out as "Electronic Flight Bags," or EFBs, which as far as I can tell are the documents and folders that pilots need whe...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter