Nike continues to improve the now 1-year-old Nike+ FuelBand by adding new features to its iOS app. The latest version ups your motivation by letting you compare your level of fitness with your friends. The new Nike+ Friends feature has a custom leader board that pulls in information from your ...
The Nike+ FuelBand is a smart bracelet that keeps track of your exercising, such as running -- dashing, if you will -- and now the sports brand has dashed the hopes of Android users hoping for a companion app, saying that it will be sticking with an iOS-only approach for the foreseeable ...
Fitbit is one of the oldest names in fitness tracking these days, though given how new the industry actually is, the company's not really that old at all. But they have been around for a few years now, and this year at CES, the company introduced one more addition to its line of motion-based ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client