Tag: garmin training center
When we last mentioned TrailRunner it was pitched primarily as a tool for making your iPod into a workout tool. The newly released version 1.3 expands its functionality considerably with support for importing routes from the recently released Garmin Training Center as well as workout information...
We previously mentioned that leading GPS-maker Garmin was planning to release their long delayed Training Center software for OS X. Garmin Training Center is designed to work with Garmin's line of wrist and bike GPS devices to allow you track a variety of workout data (routes, heartrate, etc.)....
I know somebody who has been waiting for this for a long time. Garmin announced nearly a year ago that they would be supporting OS X for their Forerunner and Edge line of GPS devices designed for running and biking. Windows users have long been able to upload tracking information for use with the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free