Tag: garmin training center
When we last mentioned TrailRunner it was pitched primarily as a tool for making your iPod into a workout tool. The newly released version 1.3 expands its functionality considerably with support for importing routes from the recently released Garmin Training Center as well as workout information...
We previously mentioned that leading GPS-maker Garmin was planning to release their long delayed Training Center software for OS X. Garmin Training Center is designed to work with Garmin's line of wrist and bike GPS devices to allow you track a variety of workout data (routes, heartrate, etc.)....
I know somebody who has been waiting for this for a long time. Garmin announced nearly a year ago that they would be supporting OS X for their Forerunner and Edge line of GPS devices designed for running and biking. Windows users have long been able to upload tracking information for use with the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows