Tag: georgia tech
Researchers from the School of Interactive Computing at Georgia Tech have developed a prototype iPhone app called BrailleTouch that should revolutionize texting and data entry for visually impaired iPhone users. The app places six keys -- three for each hand -- on the sides of the iPhone screen in...
Researchers at Georgia Tech have worked up a proof-of-concept demonstration of using an iPhone 4's accelerometer as a keylogger. After setting the iPhone near a computer keyboard, the device's built-in accelerometer and gyroscope were able to decipher entire sentences "with up to 80 percent...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free