Tag: georgia tech
Researchers from the School of Interactive Computing at Georgia Tech have developed a prototype iPhone app called BrailleTouch that should revolutionize texting and data entry for visually impaired iPhone users. The app places six keys -- three for each hand -- on the sides of the iPhone screen in ...
Researchers at Georgia Tech have worked up a proof-of-concept demonstration of using an iPhone 4's accelerometer as a keylogger. After setting the iPhone near a computer keyboard, the device's built-in accelerometer and gyroscope were able to decipher entire sentences "with up to 80 percent ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client