In October of 2012, a huge swath of the northeastern US got smacked by Hurricane Sandy. Adding to the post-storm challenges of power, transport, fuel supply and housing shortages, the communications infrastructure suffered major outages that made recovery and response even harder. With up to 25% o...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter