Tag: gray market
The gray market in China is amazing. No sooner does a new Apple product appear on the scene in the US and Europe than buyers snap up a lot of the devices, and they magically appear on the gray market in China. Sure enough, the iPhone 4S is already selling in China -- ...
It's the TUAW Daily Update, your source for Apple news in a convenient audio format. You'll get all the top Apple stories of the day in three to five minutes for a quick review of what's happening in the Apple world. You can listen to today's Apple stories by clicking the inline player ...
Supplies of the iPhone 4 in Hong Kong have nearly caught up with demand, according to a report from MacNN. The popular handset is now regularly available on the Apple online store in Hong Kong, with wait times of 5–7 business days. Previously, Apple intermittently suspended sales of the ...
Apple has battled a thriving gray market in China over the last few years, and hopes that getting new products into customers' hands more quickly will help to address the problem. You'll remember that the iPhone didn't hit the Chinese market until 2009, a full two years after the U.S. launch. In ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
Featured Storiesmore stories
I'm never leaving home without my pogo connect again. Love this thing.