Tag: greg christie
Originally reported by 9to5Mac, Apple today confirmed that longtime software engineer Greg Christie will be leaving the company. At Apple, Christie served as the Director of Human Interface. In a statement provided to Tim Bradshaw of the Financial Times, Apple said: Greg has been planning to...
When Steve Jobs first unveiled the iPhone, he took some time to highlight what was then the current state of the smartphone market. In short, Jobs said that phones at the time were either easy to use and not very powerful, or were powerful but extremely confusing. The iPhone, Jobs promised, would...
The Wall Street Journal has published a rare authorized interview with Apple senior software engineer Greg Christie who detailed the arduous process involved in getting the iPhone from a concept to a shipping product. In February of 2005, Steve Jobs gave Christie's team an ultimatum -- either...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature