Tag: harmut esslinger
In the early 1980s, noted industrial designer Hartmut Esslinger began working with Apple where he and his consultancy firm "Frog Design" helped shape the look and feel of Apple products for a number of years. Most notably, Esslinger is credited with shifting the aesthetic of Apple computers from...
We're all waiting for Apple's seemingly inevitable foray into the world of smart wearables, but you might not know that the company dabbled in the idea of a wrist-worn computing device as far back as the 1980s. The peculiar contraption you see above was designed to be wrapped around your wrist and...
Fast Company has published an extremely interesting preview of Harmut Esslinger's new book on the early years of Apple, in which he sheds light on some of his first dealings with a young Steve Jobs. Esslinger first joined up with Apple in the early 1980s and, with the help of his company Frog...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature