Tag: health and fitness
I'm back among the living this week, having somehow survived the viral crud that was causing me to lose my voice last week. That means that the wonderful Shawn "Doc Rock" Boyd and I will be sending a flood of bits out today from the TUAW TV studios. Since I'm feeling so much better, I thought it...
You know that feeling you get when you're in line at the grocery store and the person in front of you coughs and doesn't cover their mouth? You immediately feel slightly ill and begin subconsciously searching for symptoms that might not even be there. The new Sickweather app is kind of like that,...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync