Remember The Battle of Henrico, where thousands of Mac-craved cheapskates gathered to purchase student-abused iBooks for $50, resulting in a Lord of the Rings-like skirmish that made the typically-unimpassioned PC world pause and wonder why the hell anybody would be so enthusiastic over a fricken'...
This is sick and twisted and offensive and sad and tragic and yet I can't stop laughing. Is that wrong?HENRICO COUNTY $50 iBook t-shirtOnly $7 with free shipping... cheaper than making your own! It would be nice if this enterprising auctioneer were to donate the proceeds to charity, or to the...
No, you aren't reading The Onion. Yes, there really was a stampede. No one was seriously injured, but this morning's $50 iBook sale was an insane mob scene by all accounts. Lines of parked cars started to form around 1:30am and by 7:00am, when the sale was to begin, the line was said to be more than...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature