Tag: high priority
A new job posting on Apple's website shows that the company is seeking a software engineering manager to "help deliver the next-generation features for Apple TV." Alright, sure, they probably didn't need that article in there. But still -- Apple is clearly trying to put together a team to build...
High Priority is a little program that adds a nice, simple drop-down pane to your menubar listing your iCal To Do items. In addition to a custom views (by calendar, date, priority, etc.), you can all add and edit To Dos directly within High Priority. There's also a global hotkey for you keyboard...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free