Apple has lost its appeal case in Mexico over the naming rights to the iPhone in the country, according to the Wall Street Journal. As we reported in November, in 2009 Apple asked Ifone, a Mexican telecommunications company which registered its name in 2003, to change its name to avoid ...
It's the TUAW Daily Update, your source for Apple news in a convenient audio format. You'll get all the top Apple stories of the day in three to five minutes for a quick review of what's happening in the Apple world. You can listen to today's Apple stories by clicking the inline player ...
Apple's scheduled release of the iPhone 5 in Mexico might have to be put on hold thanks to a court ruling that could ban sales of iPhone-branded products in the country. iFone, a Mexican telecommunications company which registered its name in 2003, has thus far been on the winning end of a legal ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station