Apple has lost its appeal case in Mexico over the naming rights to the iPhone in the country, according to the Wall Street Journal. As we reported in November, in 2009 Apple asked Ifone, a Mexican telecommunications company which registered its name in 2003, to change its name to avoid ...
It's the TUAW Daily Update, your source for Apple news in a convenient audio format. You'll get all the top Apple stories of the day in three to five minutes for a quick review of what's happening in the Apple world. You can listen to today's Apple stories by clicking the inline player ...
Apple's scheduled release of the iPhone 5 in Mexico might have to be put on hold thanks to a court ruling that could ban sales of iPhone-branded products in the country. iFone, a Mexican telecommunications company which registered its name in 2003, has thus far been on the winning end of a legal ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client