Tag: iOS 4.x
We reported on the return of browser-based jailbreakme.com yesterday. Today IT security guru F-Secure revealed just how the site is able to work. The jailbreak method utilizes a PDF exploit found in the iOS software. Charlie Miller with Independent Security Evaluators, tweeted, " Starting to get...
Have you been waiting for an easy-to-use jailbreak for your iOS 4.x device? Well, you may have to wait a little longer. Last we checked, the just-announced browser-based jailbreak (a return of jailbreakme.com) was so swamped that the server stopped responding. Jailbreak expert Comex tweets that he...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options