Some users with the new iPhone 5s are getting a very Windows-like "blue screen of death." There have been several reports on the Apple support boards talking about it, and even a sample video. It seems the problem arises when using the iWork apps: Pages, Numbers and Keynote. Reports say the probl...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter