One of the most exciting developments for iOS 8 is support for third party keyboards. This seemingly minor feature will help narrow the gap between Android and iOS when it comes to flexibility. To this day, Swype is the only thing I miss from Android. Most of us will have to wait until fall for...
SwiftKey has confirmed they are going to release an official iOS version on iOS 8, as reported by ZDnet. In a blog post today, Ben Medlock and Jon Reynolds (SwiftKey's co-founders) stated that since iOS 8 will officially support third-party keyboards, SwiftKey will be one of those choices. From...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV