Tag: iPad stands
At Macworld 2011, I was shown the TabGrip (US$39.99), which looked and felt like a great iPad stand; I didn't realize that it had a major problem until I got it home and installed it. It's a stand that works in either landscape or portrait orientation. It consists of four riveted hard plastic ...
The Wedgepad ($27 shipping only to the US), taking a cue from Veronica Belmont's Cat stand, is a comfortable iPad stand comprised of a wedged bean bag and four white elastic straps. It's very light, weighing in at only five ounces. The straps hold your iPad securely and its pliability and ...
I love the iPad. I really do. Getting a good iPad stand, however, can be a daunting proposition. There are a lot of varieties, things you can buy, things you can convert. It's pretty clear to me that for a lot of iPad use, a stand is mandatory. I don't think the iPad is a one-hander. It gets ...
How has week #1 with the iPad been? Pretty good actually. I wasn't going to get one, but while on a TUAW assignment to get some photos... and kinda sorta held up my hand and did the deed. I'm glad I did. It's now a constant companion. I actually prefer surfing the web with it over my laptop ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
Featured Storiesmore stories
I'm never leaving home without my pogo connect again. Love this thing.