Over the years, I've seen a lot of parking apps that let you drop a pin at your parking space, and then you can navigate back to the marker when it is time to return to your vehicle. iParked (free) does those apps one better, and definitely gets my "gee, I wish I'd thought of this" award for the w...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter