Tag: iPhone OS 4.0 Secrets
An TUAW informant has slipped us some video showcasing a new application built into iPhone OS 4.0. Apparently bundled with iPods and iPhones, the new application transforms the iPhone screen into a simple remote control which is used to manipulate a menu system that's fed out via a video lead....
Well, it's a few months away from release, so fortunately Apple's engineers will have a chance to fix some bugs that are already being reported by an anonymous tipster. Dave installed 4.0 on his iPhone 3GS and noted that the following items don't work properly: Can't change lock screen or home...
Looks like the iPhone OS 4.0 update will bring ever more Desktop-class features into the mobile sphere. An anonymous TUAW tipster has sent in the following photos, showing several new features in action. These include Faces for iPhone, e-mail resizing options, and a kick-ass assets editor that...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free