Tag: iPhone OS 4.0 Secrets
An TUAW informant has slipped us some video showcasing a new application built into iPhone OS 4.0. Apparently bundled with iPods and iPhones, the new application transforms the iPhone screen into a simple remote control which is used to manipulate a menu system that's fed out via a video lead. Th...
Well, it's a few months away from release, so fortunately Apple's engineers will have a chance to fix some bugs that are already being reported by an anonymous tipster. Dave installed 4.0 on his iPhone 3GS and noted that the following items don't work properly: Can't change lock screen or home s...
Looks like the iPhone OS 4.0 update will bring ever more Desktop-class features into the mobile sphere. An anonymous TUAW tipster has sent in the following photos, showing several new features in action. These include Faces for iPhone, e-mail resizing options, and a kick-ass assets editor that...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)