The other day, I got sucked into a deep iPhone discussion. (It happens. Don't cast stones.) As you may know, I'm not big on the iPhone-as-phone. "What's the point," a friend asked, "of having an iPhone and not making calls on it?" Back and forth discussion happened. Here's the conclusion: the iPho...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter