Volkswagen will unveil the "iBeetle" this week at the 2013 Shanghai Auto Show. The iBeetle will be "...one of the first cars in the world to have a genuine integrative interface for the iPhone that was coordinated with Apple," according to the company. iPhone fans and gear heads shouldn't ...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter