Tesla CEO Elon Musk has told Bloomberg Television that the company has had "conversations" with Apple, but that he can't confirm if those conversations were about an acquisition, as has been rumored. In the interview Musk said that an acquisition of Tesla by anyone was "very unlikely." In other...
He showed the music suits, the Hollywood players, the mobile crowd, and the hand-held gaming giants how it's done. Next up? The publishing industry. But what after that? Steve Jobs loves planes, hates license plates, and has some strong opinions on education. If it were up to you, what industry...
You've got to love a story that starts: "It has been reported..." Nonetheless, leftlanenews has a report that Uncle Steve and Volkswagen CEO Martin Winterkorn "met earlier this month in California to discuss the possible joint-venture." Apparently there's been some market research that shows a marke...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter