Back to Mobile View

Skip to Content

TUAW Deals

Tag: incident

Report: iPhone 4 burst into flames, faulty USB port blamed

The above picture is from from Boy Genius Report, who claim they received it from an AT&T Store employee dealing with a customer who said their iPhone 4 had spontaneously burst into flames. As you can see above, the adapter cable is completely melted, and the iPhone's stainless steel antenna ba...

Continue Reading

Subscribe to Newsletter

 
Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements. Learn More. You may unsubscribe at any time.

© 2014 AOL Inc. All Rights Reserved.