Congrats to Steve Jobs, who's got another award to put on all the mantles he must have to hold all of the awards he's picked up: he's been chosen as the best performing CEO in the world by the Harvard Business Review. They cite AAPL's "whopping 3,188% industry-adjusted return (34% compounded ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client
Featured Storiesmore stories
I'm never leaving home without my pogo connect again. Love this thing.