On the heels of the iOS 4.0.1 update, the iPad software has been updated to version 3.2.1. The update notes: Improved Wi-Fi connectivity Fixed an issue that stops the copy/paste of single-page PDFs in Mail Addressed issues that causes video playback to freeze Improved reliability involv...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter